Sur Novel is a US national and Managing Director of US Visa Group. Sur Novel is a licensed New York attorney since the year 2002. Sur Novel holds a Juris Doctor Degree in Law and a Bachelor Degree in Political Science from reputable US universities. Sur Novel studied International Law in Europe at Vrije Universiteit in Amsterdam, Netherlands and in Asia at Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok, Thailand. Sur Novel has a broad base of business experience including working for a top 100 US law firm (Vorys, Sater, Seymour & Pease LLP), one of the “Big 4” largest international consulting firms in the world (Deloitte & Touche), several medium sized US law firms and the Ohio Senate. Sur Novel specializes in consulting foreign clients on US visa & immigration matters.
• US Visa Group: Bangkok, Thailand / 2006 – Present
• Chulalongkorn University: Bangkok, Thailand / 2007
• Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu & Jaiyos Co. Ltd: Bangkok, Thailand / 2002 – 2006
• Graff & Associates LPA: Columbus, Ohio, USA / 1998 – 1999
• Mercantile Mortgage Corporation: Columbus, Ohio, USA / 1998
• Vorys Sater Seymour & Pease LLP: Columbus, Ohio, USA / 1997
• Ohio Senate: Columbus, Ohio, USA / 1996 – 1997