Our US visa & immigration consulting service is provided by email, document attachments, phone and video conference on either Skype or Whatsapp.
Our US visa & immigration consulting service includes the following:
- Provide client with our simplified and condensed forms for collecting required information.
- Review information provided and consult client to ensure it is complete.
- Consult client on required supporting documents.
- Complete and consult client on required US visa & immigration forms based on the information provided by the client.
- Prepare and provide consulting on cover letters, invitation letters or employer letters based on information provided by the client.
- Provide client with completed US visa & immigration forms and letters for review and further consulting as necessary.
- Consult client on procedures for filing US visa & immigration applications with the US Embassy, US Customs & Immigration Service (USCIS) or US Department of Labor (DOL).
- Consult client on scheduling interview with the United States Embassy or USCIS.
- Regular consulting by email, video conference or phone prior to interview at the US Embassy or USCIS.
- Consulting and preparing additional supporting documents and information if requested by the US Embassy, USCIS or DOL.
- Consulting client after and about decisions made by US Embassy, USCIS or DOL.
- Consulting client on whether to reapply if application is denied by US Embassy, USCIS or DOL.