We have been in business since 2006 and have over a decade of experience providing US visa consulting services to clients throughout the world.
If your US visa application has been denied by the US Embassy or you are applying for the first time, then you may want to consider using our consulting service to assist in preparing your US visa application.
Our US visa consulting service is provided by telephone, email, attachments, Whatsapp, Skype and/or video conference.
Our US visa consulting service includes the following:
- Provide simplified forms for collecting required information;
- Review applicant’s information to ensure it is complete;
- Provide list of supporting documents in English;
- Complete US visa application forms;
- Revise US visa application forms after review by the applicant;
- Schedule interview with US Embassy and / or USCIS;
- Prepare invitation letters, employment letters and / or cover letters;
- Regular telephone and email support;
- Conference call prior to interview at the US Embassy or USCIS to discuss supporting documents and routine interview procedures;
- Assistance preparing additional supporting documents if requested by the US Embassy or USCIS; and
- Assistance preparing a 2nd US visa application if the 1st application is not approved.